No caravan or mobile home? No problem! Set up a tent here with us and enjoy our pleasant camping and nice town.
Camping is done in the tent area, (see camping map).
If you want to camp with electricity, you book a normal camping site with electricity. The ground on the plots varies and we cannot guarantee that there is soft grass on the plot. We then recommend pitches 502-519 for camping as these are relatively new pitches. In other places there may be gravel and it may then be difficult to pitch a tent.
Important to remember:
– It is NOT possible to pre-book a tent space in the tent area.
– Tent space costs SEK 135/person and is paid directly at reception.
– There is no access to electricity in the tent area. Charging of mobile phones, coolers, etc. is done in the meeting room/TV room.
– Free access to shower and kitchen is in nearby service building D. There is also a washing machine (4×10 SEK) and tumble dryer (2×10 SEK) in service building F.
– Please note that a fridge/freezer is NOT available. Purchase (SEK 20) or exchange (SEK 3) of cooling lamps is made at the reception.
– Only one vehicle per tent site. If there are several vehicles, the others are parked in our guest parking lot, (see camping map).
ATTENTION!!! During the midsummer weekend, it is not permitted to put up tents on the tent sites